Recruitment Services For Candidates
As a candidate, you can rely on our recruitment services. We have a large database of leading UK and international employers, plus experienced, friendly and professional consultants.
Our recruitment consultants are experts at understanding your needs and at finding vacancies that are truly relevant to you - whether you’re looking for national or international vacancies. With a range of vacancies in logistics, shipping and global mobility, we can help find the right job for you.
UK and International Vacancies – Job Types
Our UK and international vacancies cover a broad spectrum of positions, including vacancies in logistics, shipping and global mobility. Our listings are changing constantly, but you can expect to find jobs in:
- Shipping jobs – positions at all levels including junior, trainee, general managers and directors, import/ export clerks, consolidations clerks, freight forwarding clerks, administrators, liner/ liner agency staff, maritime staff, route developers, freight sales executives and business developers, transport managers and shipping managers.
- Removals and relocations jobs – including jobs in international, corporate, domestic and commercial removal companies as operators, move coordinators and move managers, relocations advisors and coordinators, destination services consultants, sales executives and business developers, general managers and directors.
- HR and global mobility jobs - including international assignment services, expatriate payroll, expatriate tax and expatriate compensation & benefits roles, international hr, international payroll, compliance and immigration roles.
- Trading and manufacturing jobs – all levels of positions within import, export, manufacturing and trading companies, including import/ export clerks, EGCD specialists, trade finance managers, shipping managers, export sales executives, supply chain analysts, general managers and directors.
- Executive jobs – executive positions for shipping, maritime, transport, logistics, removals, relocations and global mobility.
- IT and accounts jobs – all levels of IT and accounts within the shipping and logistics industries, including shipping systems data entry, database administrators, programmers, analysts, IT managers, credit controllers, accountants, financial controllers and financial directors.
Our Recruitment Services – The Benefits
Registering with Alchemy gives you access to a great range of recruitment services. You’ll be assigned a personal recruitment consultant, who will contact you when suitable vacancies are added to our books. With Alchemy, you can benefit from:
- easy registration
- Your own log-in areas so you can view and apply for our opportunities on-line
- good job availability across a broad range of positions
- good likelihood of employment
- excellent industry contacts with a large client database
- fast service
- CV advice and interview coaching/ advice
- relevant jobs
- a dedicated consultant
- permanent, temporary, full-time and part-time positions
Register with Alchemy or contact us to find out more.
08 Dec 2015
By Caroline Breeds, ACS International Schools