Our client is a leading global provider of relocation and assignment management programs to the worldwide corporate community.
They have an exciting position available for an International Assignments Team Leader to join their growing team in Hong Kong.
Responsible for leading and managing assigned teams of Relocation Managers and their support staff.
The International Assignments Team Leader is responsible for all training and development and performance management of staff on their teams; for ensuring the teams manage and co-ordinate individual customer relocations with appropriate communications and at agreed service levels, within the framework of the Company’s philosophy, goals, business plan and quality system.
- Responsible for team problem resolution and performance management
- Delivering on-the-job training and coaching to team members
- Team building, morale and motivation
- Expected to set an example and be a role model for the team
- Implementing new organizational policies and procedures to team members
- Implementation of new client business
- Liaises with members of staff, providers, contractors, suppliers
- Manage a team of around 5 members
Skills and Experience required:
- Strong customer /quality service bias
- Previous experience managing a team of 5+
- Experience within Global Mobility, Assignment Management or Relocation is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, methodical, and conscientious
- High level of job knowledge in relocation services and coordination, geography, and leading people
- Working knowledge of the SAP system is essential
- Fluent English written and spoken
Share this vacancy
Location: Hong Kong
Salary: HKD $30,000 - $40,000 per month + bonus
Posted: 23 Mar 2016